Learn About Bitcoin, Blockchain, DeFi and Cryptocurrencies
Do you want to learn about Bitcoin but don't know where to start? Or have you already bought your first fractions of BTC but you would like to learn more about your investment?
In either case, this Bitcoin course is for you.
In collaboration with Bitcobie, we have created this Bitcoin course for beginners and intermediates where you will find everything you need to know about this exciting technology.
Bitcoin and Blockchain Master Class
2-hour workshop to learn the principles of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology.
This workshop is designed to get a general idea about the origin of Bitcoin, how it works and some of the main applications of the Blockchain technology.
Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
Full day workshop (8 hours) to learn the essentials about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- Bitcoin, its origin and how it works
- The Blockchain technology and other distributed ledger technologies (DLTs)
- The differences between Private Blockchains and Public Blockchains
- Smart contracts, their possibilities and limitations
- The main applications of the Blockchain technology
- The main cryptocurrencies and their differences
- The different types of crypto assets
In addition, in this workshop we will see live examples of the use of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies in Depth
2-day workshop (16 hours) where you will learn the most important details of Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. In addition to the topics included in the full-day workshop (Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Fundamentals), at the end of this workshop you will understand:
- Decentralized Applications (dApps) and decentralized organizations (DAOs)
- The main consensus algorithms
- The main challenges of the ecosystem and the Blockchain technology
- Alternatives to the Blockchain technology
- Trends in Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Present and future applications of the Blockchain technology in different industries
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies regulation around the world